Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Philips KeraShine Session With Chezz Technique Salon

I ended hump day on a high note thanks to Philips's invitation to break the fast with them; if only all Wednesdays could be like this! Anyways, I managed to capture some photographs after I heaved myself up from the dining table...


The session officially started with Puey Yoon's (the Personal Care Marketing Manager) brief. She mentioned that a whopping 51% of Malaysian women don't possess hairdryers or styling devices because they fear hair damage. She also revealed that 70% visit hair salons to achieve the latest styles and trends from international markets as well as to treat their hair.

(Source: Jacqueline)

These concerns brought the KeraShine range to life. Infused with keratin and negative ions, the KeraShine tools will enable you to style your hair without damaging them!


Clockwise from top right:
◆ Philips KeraShine Heated Styling Brush HP8632 RM 199
◆ Philips KeraShine Dryer HP8216 RM 169
◆ Philips KeraShine Straightener HP8316 RM 169

The loveliest fellow from Chezz Technique Salon then gave us a demonstration of what these stylers can do before we were sent off to do our own things (well, to put it simply) in a group challenge.


Every hand was a blur for the next 20 minutes! I am hopeless with tools, and probably did more abusing than styling *sheepish grin* Fortunately for me, my model's hair turned shinier with each stroke of the heated brush plus I had the rest of my teammates (Jacqueline, the braids whizz, and Kelly, the mastermind) there to save the day.


My model, Elana. Thank you for putting up with my less than gentle ministrations!


The prize - a hair treatment voucher from Chezz Technique Salon. Thank you!!


I got to bring all three stylers home so I will revert back with the full details the soonest possible. In the interim, do check out the Philips KeraShine range at the Philips Brand Store at Publika Shopping Gallery or at major electrical and departmental stores.

3 comments :

°♡Jacqueline Khoo♡° said...

I didnt manage to take backside of Elana hair LOL! Nice write-up ya

Bijin Blair said...

Thank you, Jac! And so is yours!

Do you want me to send a copy of the picture to you? I haven't deleted it from my phone yet.

Yoannita90 said...

lovely pics! I'm so envy you for bringing home all the hair tools! Looks like it was a nice experience! :)