Thursday, July 2, 2015

Clinelle CaviarGold Firming Lotion



Name: Clinelle CaviarGold Firming Lotion
Price: RM 59.30 for 180 ml
Made in: Korea

Like the eye serum, this sparkle infused lotion is also formulated with Triple-Gold Lifting & Firming Complex to minimise pores, refine skin texture and allow better penetration of subsequent skincare products.

I thought that the large opening meant that I would have to squeeze shake the product out, thus a thick, viscous liquid came to mind but I was greeted by a thin, runny liquid. It threw me for a loop, haha! This consistency meant that it absorbs quickly without leaving a tacky film behind.

It forms a moisturising barrier over my skin - a tangible veil if I am being precise! I can't stop touching my face when I have this lotion on. My skin is markedly smoother with it than without it.

I have been using this product for four weeks now (closing in onto five) and I have noticed no difference aside from that initial boost in softness. As to why this is, it could be that my ageing mug needs more concentrated dosages (since I fared very well with the eye serum). If you have used this product, please feel free to chime in with your thoughts. Everyone reacts differently!

If you plan to buy something from clinelle.com, be it this lotion or another product, use the code FANWHTEKUVO20 to get RM 20 off your total (only valid for orders above RM 100)!

The full ingredient list for CaviarGold Firming Lotion:
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trehalose, Forstyhia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Caviar Extract, Acetyl Heptapeptide-9, Colloidal Gold, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI77491.

Disclosure: Gift certificate.

0 comments :