Sunday, July 26, 2015

Etude House Dreaming Swan Overview

Celebrated Australian illustrator, Kerrie Hess, joined hands with Etude House for the Dreaming Swan collection. It centers upon the ballerina fantasy we all had when we were little girls, twirling around on pointe with our tutus flared out.


Name: Etude House 에뛰드하우스 Dreaming Swan 드리밍 스완
Made in: Korea

If you only plan to buy one thing, then go for the Eye & Cheek 아이 앤 치크. The powder formula is so incredibly blendable to the point where it goes unnoticed on my skin. This will be amazing on lighter skin tones and I may even crack 02 Pointe Coral 포인 코랄 (a beautiful peach shade) out to add some warmth to my skin. To make it ten times dreamier, the puff applicator comes with a bow and a tutu.


You may want to head straight to Dear My Blooming Lips-Talk 디어 마이 블루밍 립스 톡 if cheek products aren't your thing. Granted, the formula isn't the best... OR225 Dream Pointe Coral 꿈꿔왔던 포인 코랄, an apricot, is dry and will emphasize lip lines and flakes so moisturise well before use. I wish the Etude team repackaged Dear My Wish Lips-Talks instead; now those are awesome lipsticks!


Something I can't quite pinpoint as a must buy is the Any Cushion Case 애니 쿠션 케이스. If you already own their cushion foundations, purchasing this may border on the excessive side because you only need the refill (which you are able to buy separately). Nonetheless, the limited edition 01 Dreaming Swan 꿈꾸는백조 is scarily pretty so we will fall down that rabbit hole no matter what our minds may tell us, haha!


The Dreaming Swan collection even has this adorable Mini Pouch 미니 파우치. As indicated by the name, it is an itty bitty thing, measuring in at H6.8×D10.2cm. It doesn't fit much - I am only able to get a couple of my daily essentials in (about 12 lipsticks or so?). It is not something that I would necessarily buy for myself, but it is nice having it around to beautify my dresser cum work table.


Go to etudehouse.com for a detailed look at the whole collection! I have only featured four, there are plenty more on the site!

Disclosure: Pink Bird samples.

2 comments :

aisyahdecullen said...

awww... so adorable. the pink tutus on the puff applicator is a nice touch indeed.
I have two etude house cookie blushers that look next to never-been-touched so I know I don't need another blush or two from them but oh so hard to resist something that looks this cute!

Pinks (@naturelbellefemme) said...

Super cute collection. Loved it. Eager to see your reviews on this