Monday, July 18, 2016

Chuu Beige Eye Shadow #202 Bryonia Orange

Bryonia Orange is rather warmer than what I would usually go for, but to my relief, it actually doesn't cause me or the model in this case, to look as if our eyeballs are hemorrhaging.

(Source: en.chuu.co.kr/)

Name: Chuu Beige 츄 베이지 Eye Shadow 아이쉐도우 #202 Bryonia Orange 브리오니아오렌지
Price: ₩ 13,000
Made in: Korea

I find it really easy to use – it is very blendable, has a good colour payoff and gives a beautiful sheen to the lids. It is also not too dark, so I can just slap it on without worrying about harsh lines.



I pair it with an eyelid primer (my weapon of choice is the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion) to keep it fresh, vibrant and free from creases - all eyeshadows no matter the price gather in the inner corner of my eyes after a few hours...


For once, a warm shadow actually excites me, rather than making me flee to the mountains. Find it at en.chuu.co.kr for US$ 16!

Disclosure: BNTGirls sample. Head on over to BNTNews for more exciting news, may it be K-Beauty, K-Fashion or K-Pop!

0 comments :