Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Wellage Black Aqua Roll Mask Pack

My happiness meter understandably rocketed when I saw not one, but two masks in the care pack BNTNews sent over. You know how much I love my masks~

(Source: wellage.co.kr/)

Name: Wellage 웰라쥬 Black Aqua Roll Mask Pack 블랙 아쿠아 롤 마스크팩
Price: ₩ 35,000 for 1 box (25 ml ×10)
Made in: Korea

Coming in a box of 10, the Black Aqua Roll Mask Pack emits ion and far infrared radiations to moisturise and de-stress the skin with the help of 25 special ingredients including caviar, malt, ginseng, pearl powder, aloe vera and sage.


The packaging is something to look at right? They may resemble coffee sachets (which reminds me that these babies are super portable!) but they hold a sheet mask each. The sheet masks are tightly packed in a whole lot of essence, and I unravel it by holding it to my forehead and then rolling it down.


After twenty minutes or so (I even stretched one session to an hour to put through its paces!), I slip the fabric off to reveal a firmer and radiant complexion that feels cool and refreshed. That said, the essence leaves my skin rather sticky and I have to wait a long while for it to fully absorb before applying moisturiser.


Decent mask all around but sorry to say that the sticky residue was deal-breaker for me. Mayhaps someone with drier skin will like it better than I do?

The full ingredient list for Black Aqua Roll Mask Pack:


Disclosure: BNTGirls sample. Head on over to BNTNews for more exciting news, may it be K-Beauty, K-Fashion or K-Pop!

0 comments :