Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Heaven On Earth Happiness Massage Blend

I have held a certain fascination for body oils ever since I started incorporating facial oils into my skincare regimen. Happiness is a massage oil (which means there is a thicker concentration of oil) that doubles as a body oil!


Name: Heaven on Earth Happiness Massage Blend
Price: RM 89 for 100 ml
Formulated in: Australia

The oils were carefully analysed for their properties and masterfully fused together to form the Happiness blend. That is the only conclusion I could come up with. Otherwise, how else could I explain the deliciously heady scent? The smell alone transports me into the land of idyll and relaxation.


This oil takes a few quick minutes to completely absorb into my skin, which is the most important criteria. I would hate to look as if I just took a dip in a vat of oil. The light and fluid consistency makes it a great body oil but since it isn't as viscous, I will need a whole lot more if I ever use it for its intended purpose.

Within one application my skin transformed, leaving the scaly shell I used to have behind. After ten days of daily usage, my dry itchy legs are a mere memory. They are so much softer and smoother now.


Oils are susceptible to rancidity which makes housing it in a tinted glass bottle imminently practical. However, the bottle is short of a spray dispenser. A veil of mist will help the oil to spread evenly and limit the amount used. It is an indispensable requirement!


RM 89 may be a little more than what I would usually spend on a body product but it is well worth the price tag. Happiness is available at auspinetwork.wix.com/heaven-on-earth in a 100 ml glass bottle.

The main ingredient list for Happiness Massage Blend:
Pure Grapeseed and Jojoba base oils, Rose Geranium, Neroli and other essential oils.

12 comments :

Makeup Morsels said...

ohh this sounds heavenly! You know how I love my face oils haha, massage blend sounds even better.

Caity @ Moi Contre La Vie said...

Looks great, I've never bought massage oil before but this sounds great!

Alia said...

This sounds wonderful. I love the scent of neroli essential oil!

Gina Bestari said...

usually I love Australian brands and products simply cause they really put what is ACTUALLY good for our health and beauty instead in their ingredient :) This one looks as lovely!

Porshia Mitra said...

Sounds lovely .. don't use any oil as of now cus I have super oily skin!

cindy tong said...

oh i have not try this scent yet..but I sure love the one I have...Love applying it all over my hand and shoulder!!!!!!!!!!!!

Autumn said...

This sounds amazing. I gotta get something like this and have my husband do some massage, hehe.

Donah D. SweetJellyBean said...

Ok, this sounds heavenly! I love face oils too, and although I would sometimes switch back to creams, facial oils have definitely become a fave. Now I look forward to my back massage booked next week haha

emtha said...

Sounds lovely!! I'm naughty about moisturizing and don't do it nearly as often as I should because I don't love that greasy feeling afterwards. I'll have to look into a fast-absorbing oil like this!!

Eyah said...

It looks so relaxing just the bottle made me feel like it was a heaven scent.. I smell spa here :))

Kajsa Josephine Andersen said...

Oils are staple. Use sweet almond oil every day.

Somdyuti said...

Wow looks like a great product. I'm sure it works wonder on every skin type. Great review! xoxo