Friday, April 29, 2016

Rohto Eye Drops - Cool



Name: Rohto® Cool
Price: RM 16.90 for 13 ml
Made in: Vietnam

I can sleep for hours on end and still end up with red rimmed eyes. My only cure? Cooling eye drops, namely the ones by Rohto®! I always despaired because I had to stock up when I am overseas or rely on the kindness of family and friends but now, I can buy it from any leading pharmacy or hypermarket nationwide.

The intensity level of 5 is nothing if you are a Rohto® veteran. I can go right up to level 8 and not feel a thing, so, I am probably not the person to listen to here, haha!

Rohto® says that Cool is a multi-functional eye drop, it retains moisture and is effective against fatigue and environmental irritants. There is a whole bunch of other information on the website including the production process, so if you are interested, rohtoeyedrops.com.my is the place to go.

The full ingredient list for Rohto® Cool:
Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride Hydrate, Sodium Chloride Hypromellose, Boric Acid, Sodium Borate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyoxyethylene Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyoxyethylene Polyoxypropylene Glycol, Disodium Edetate Hydrate, I-Menthol, Polyhexamethylene Biguanide, Hydrochloric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Purified Water.

4 comments :

Su said...

Does it sting? I heard good things about how bright it makes your eyes (it may have been another version of this brand)

Dee (Hanidee) said...

I LOVE Rhoto eye drops! I have that and the Redness Relief. I really enjoy the cooling effect

Bijin Blair said...

Whoaaa, Redness Relief eye drops?? They need to bring it over here stat!

Bijin Blair said...

Hey Su! My eyes have been conditioned to take in the level 8 drops without flinching a single bit. But if you are a first timer, then the zap may take some getting used to!