Sunday, October 25, 2015

Aveda Botanical Therapy Hair Treatment At Restyle+ Mid Valley Megamall

I jumped on board enthusiastically when the offer to experience the Aveda Botanical Therapy Hair Treatment came by. Thank you, Linda, for the invitation!

The Botanical Therapy Hair Treatment taps into the wisdom of Ayurveda by combining the power of aromatherapeutic essential oils and breakthrough plant micro technology to restore balance to the ecosystem of the scalp and hair; resulting in healthier, shinier, softer and silkier strands.


I was greeted by the senior stylist, Terence, once I stepped foot into the Aveda Lifestyle Salon. My session began by inhaling the Blue Oil Balancing Concentrate. Tension literally melted off my shoulders the moment I caught a whiff of the pepperminty scent! Following that, we discussed the state of my hair and scalp. It was in an acceptable condition so he suggested that I go for the Moisture Treatment, whereas I was keen to sample the Repair Treatment.


Steeping myself in comfort

In the end, we compromised, and decided upon a two-step treatment, which includes a Damage Remedy™ Penetrating Protein to strengthen my locks from the inside out and a Dry Remedy™ Moisturizing Masque to seal moisture in. We started off with the sulphate free Damage Remedy™ Restructuring Shampoo, and then the aforementioned masques were brushed on and my hair was wrapped with something resembling a cling film. This process is not pictured because that is one unattractive sight, haha!


I got a taste of the hand ritual while the products above worked their magic. Hand Relief™ Moisturizing Creme was used to massage every joint while we indulged in some small talk. It was bliss, I tell you, even though my fingers felt really oily when I wondered around the premise after my session ended!


This is one pretty salon ❤️

Before I knew it, my hair was ready to be rinsed. It was finished off with the Damage Remedy™ Daily Hair Repair to protect against heat styling and then blow dried with a dollop of Dry Remedy™ Daily Moisturizing Oil smoothed on for added shine.


Almost complete product line up. It is missing the Blue Oil Balancing Concentrate!

And, I was ready to head off! Boy, the treatment did a good job in taming my unruly hair: it looked glossier, was free from frizz, and felt so much softer and stronger (I noticed less hair being shed during shampooing over the course of two weeks!). Sadly, my natural texture gradually returned after 10 washes...


Before


After

Prices depend on the length of the hair. Mine was RM 250 and took roughly 75 minutes. If you are interested in trying the Aveda Botanical Therapy Hair Treatment, go to Restyle+ at Mid Valley Megamall and request for Terence!


Address:
S-007 2nd Floor,
Mid Valley Megamall,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.

Telephone:
03-2287 1313

Hours:
10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/restyleplus

Disclosure: This treatment was complimentary.

0 comments :