Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Laneige Clear C Advanced Effector

Treatment toner fans, Clear C Advanced Effector by Laneige is an awesome one to put on your list!


The goddess, Song Hye-kyo, looking mightily pleased with her find


Name: Laneige 라네즈 Clear C Advanced Effector 클리어C 어드밴스드 이펙터
Price: ₩ 40,000 for 150 ml
Made in: Korea

The 92.5% Superberry Extract (Acerola Fruit Extract and Acai Berry Extract) in Clear C Advanced Effector is stabilised by Laneige's Silicium Capturing Technology™, which releases 4 times more antioxidants than Vitamin C, to revive and energise skin from within, making it more moisturised, bright, clear, and even. The whole shebang basically!


Big claims coming here but of all of the brightening products I have tried, this is the only one that made a difference. I saw results right away! Usually, I tan easily when I spend time under the sun (regardless of the boatload of sunscreen slathered), however, this time, my skin tone was preserved. I even noticed an improvement in moisture levels!


I apply it right after my cleanser and before my regular lotion. I give it some time to work its magic unhindered (in spite of it absorbing within mere seconds) while I potter around the room. The interesting thing about this product is that it comes with its own specially designed cotton pads. As may be expected, there is a proper method on using this toner and the pads:

(Source: laneige.com.my/)

It is incredibly effective for something that feels like water and smells like floral water. I simply can't imagine going back to the dark times (dramatic much? Haha!) when this booster (can anybody shed some light on the proper term for these products?) didn't start off my skincare routine. How did I ever cope before this?!


Like? It is RM 154 in Laneige boutiques/counters nationwide.

The full ingredient list for Clear C Advanced Effector:
Malpighia Emarginata (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Propanediol, Alcohol, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Melia Azadirachta Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Glutathione, Glycerin, Lecithin, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Adenosine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Water, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.

2 comments :

Yoannita90 said...

Thanks for the review! Floral water? Sounds really good smell! I love how the consistency look. Oh i love the bottle too - sort of fancy skincare bottle!

Fannie said...

Thanks for the review. Just looked up on this product some more and I think I'm going to have to pick it up next time I'm by an Amore store.