Monday, January 5, 2015

Etude House Arctic Aurora Colors Shadows

The newest collection, Arctic Aurora Colors, sees the supplementation of ten wintery colours to the existing Look At My Eyes, Look At My Eyes Cafe and Look At My Eyes Jewel ranges.


Name: Etude House 에뛰드하우스 Look At My Eyes 룩 앳 마이 아이즈, Look At My Eyes Cafe 룩 앳 마이 아이즈 카페, Look At My Eyes Jewel 룩 앳 마이 아이즈 쥬얼
Price: US$ 3.50 - 5.50 for 2 g
Made in: Korea

Look At My Eyes is the one that is most like butter out of the three. Mind you, the standards are not high to begin with, so keep your expectations down when you swatch them in stores, haha! They have a satin (work appropriate) finish.

✤ BK801 White Night of Arctic 북극의 하얀밤 is an iridescent purpley grey with a golden sheen.



✤ WH902 Igloo of Siberia 시베리아 이글루 is an iridescent white that shows flashes of lilac.



Look At My Eyes Cafe feels soft but dry. It applies well and is decently pigmented. I can't think of anything else to add because I am not really familiar with matte shadows, sorry!

✤ OR205 Fruit Sorbets 아이스 홍시샤벳 is an apricot.



Look At My Eyes Jewel is also soft and dry with the slightest bit of grit due to the glitter particles. Amongst the three series, these shadows are the most striking once swept on the lids. Bear in mind that with glitters come fallouts, so do keep a big fluffy brush on hand.

✤ GR705 Tip of an Iceberg 빙산의 일각 is a pale frosty mint.



✤ PK006 Dancing Aurora 춤추는 오로라 is a brown toned pink with green glitters.



I am afraid you saw neither glow nor glitter for the lighting or more likely, the person handling the camera is at fault *ooops* And obviously I can't vouch for the remaining shades... any observations are very welcome!

Disclosure: Pink Bird samples.

0 comments :