Friday, November 18, 2016

Catalina Geo Color Capsule Make Up Base White



Before - After

Name: Catalina Geo 카타리나 지오 Color Capsule Make Up Base 컬러 캡슐 메이크업 베이스 White 화이트
Price: ₩ 47,000 for 35 ml
Made in: Korea

This is my second go at a white coloured Catalina Geo base (third overall if I include the blue base). I feel like I have said all I need to say previously, so I won't bore you by reiterating any of them here. Aside from the bit next about blending the primer out carefully.

Y'know, instead of having something in your teeth, you have a lot of somethings on your face, which is equally annoying embarassing. So yes, beware of the trail of crushed pearls!

And here are my old posts in case you are interested in having a nose:
I-Miix Magic Capsule Silky Make Up Base White
Catalina Geo Color Capsule Make Up Base Blue

The full ingredient list for Color Capsule Make Up Base:
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Thymus Quinquecostatus Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Extract, Allantoin, Mineral Oil, Squalane, Agar, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Cellulose Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

Disclosure: BNTGirls sample. Head on over to BNTNews for more exciting news, may it be K-Beauty, K-Fashion or K-Pop!

0 comments :