Monday, April 21, 2014

MyKuali Penang White Curry Noodle

How long has it been since I last tantalised your taste buds with pictures of delicious food? I needed a short break from all things pretty (unlikely it may sound) and I finally got to gorge on this instant noodles to my heart's content.

Instant noodles? Yes! The locally produced Penang White Curry Noodle took the whole nation by storm a few months back. MyKuali just could not keep up with the demand and I even came across them going for exorbitant prices. I know right? This much fuss over instant noodles...


See how saturated is the colour of the curry? I take my hat off to MyKuali's team. It beats the curry noodles found at hawker stalls ahaha.


Shelves are well stocked now that the furor dwindled a little. And so is my cupboard for I am crazy over instant noodles (unhealthy as they may be).

4 comments :

LauraLeia said...

I have yet to try this MyKuali noodles, but i've heard mixed views, haha~ Some say the Mamee Chef ones are as good, if not better. Guess it's time to go to Giant and get a pack to try. XD

shasha said...

oohh looks good babe..! you just made me go out and buy this =D

Yoannita90 said...

Im instant noodle / ramen noodle freak!! Omg it looks so crazy nom on the pictures!!! Curry is so good to slurp on and worth the sweats on my forehead lmao!

Ahleessa said...

I love noodles but have never heard of this. Now I'm intrigued... hrmmm~