Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Holika Holika Skin & Good Cera Ultra Essence Mist

It is simply impossible to go wrong with mists. And what do we get when we add a whole host of plant extracts and oils to the equation? Utter fabulousness. Nope, that is not a made up a word!


Name: Holika Holika 홀리카홀리카 Skin & Good Cera Ultra Essence Mist 스킨 앤 굳세라 울트라 에센스 미스트
Price: ₩ 13,900 for 100 ml
Made in: Korea

The Holika Holika Skin & Good Cera Ultra Essence Mist satisfies all the three criteria that I have for mists:

Sinks in quickly
I can't stand mists that leave a sticky film. I want to refresh my face, not make it worse!

Smells amazing
I want something that comforts and nurtures the skin and my mood the moment I spritz some on. I almost thought that the aroma was lifted out from the shelves of an Aromatherapy Associates boutique!

Sold where I am at
We have Holika Holika stores in Malaysia but it is far cheaper for me to buy it online. The same line's Skin & Good Cera Super Ceramide Cream sells for RM 102.40 in Malaysia versus ₩ 18,900 (≈ RM 70) in Korea. Just make sure that you log a purchase from reliable retailers.

Aerosol mechanism
A hidden fourth criterion (I can count!), and it is not as important as the three above. The fine gentle breeze just makes life so much easier. No more worrying about the bracing spray washing away my makeup!


My #1 mist for years has been Sampar's Skin Quenching Mist. I am not bothered by the price (I know I was in that old review, haha!) just its lack of presence in our shores. I should have stocked up when the brand was still around but I did not know any better then. At least now I have a replacement in Skin & Good Cera Ultra Essence Mist!

The full ingredient list for Skin & Good Cera Ultra Essence Mist:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Ceramide 3, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Fig Extract, Algae Extract, Eruca Sativa Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Bergamot Fruit Oil, Lavender Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Orange Oil, Chamomile Flower Oil, Geranium Flower Oil, Triethylhexanoin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.

0 comments :