Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Etude House My Castle Hand Creams Review: Sweet Cookie, Pink Wish, Forever Rose, Ice Frozen

I went gaga over the I Can Fly collection in 2012 and bought 'em all (a complete collection is a must!) and this year, Etude House decided that they shall reward my devotion with the entirety of the My Castle series. Waah!!

(Source: facebook.com/etude.kr)


Name: Etude House 에뛰드하우스 My Castle Hand Cream 마이캐슬 핸드크림
Price: US$ 24 for 1 set (30 ml ×4)
Made in: Korea

These hand creams are enriched with Shea Butter, White Mallow Extract, Lavender Extract, Chamomile Extract, Centella Extract, Lemon Verbena Extract and Aloe Extract. They take 10 minutes or so to completely sink in, leaving my hands (as well as elbows and knobby knees) really, really soft. I can't wish for more, can I?


From left:
Sweet Cookie 스윗 쿠키: Butterscotch candy
Pink Wish 핑크 위시: Fruity floral
Forever Rose 포에버 로즈: Rose
Ice Frozen 아이스 프로즌: Icy popsicle



They ALL smell amazing which a step up from the I Can Fly days, where I only enjoyed two out of four scents. Nonetheless, Sweet Cookie would be my choice if I had to pick a favourite. Why? I am all for my hands smelling like confectionery - makes it so easy for me to fantasize that I am stuffing my face with sugary treats when I catch a whiff of the delectable aroma.



Clockwise from bottom left: Sweet Cookie, Pink Wish, Forever Rose, Ice Frozen

The jars are worthy of being displayed on my desk (for everyone who passes by to salivate over) plus they cost a reasonable US$ 6 each. Collectors may prefer the set of four where the creams will be housed in a cardboard toolbox. You can check out both options at etudehouse.com.

Disclosure: Pink Bird samples.

6 comments :

LauraLeia said...

OMG You're so lucky!! :D I think it's quite rare to find butterscotch scented hand creams, so it's definitely going on my wishlist. They're all so pretty and worth a place on prominent display. <3

Nadia said...

I bought the Pink Wish & Sweet Cookie handcream. They are so cute & I super adore the scent too! I display them at my office desk & it's cuteness is distracting my colleagues attention. Haha...

Anatasia Kamelia said...

I saw this hand cream on store here in Taiwan. Super duper lovely packaging, but in here they sell it on set (you have to buy 4 of them) and I think the price a bit more expensive

Yoannita90 said...

OMG!!!!! I just took a moment to really staring at the packaging!

Gen-zel said...

oh my goodness! i can't get over with the packaging! i am so hunting this in our EH stores here, of course, i'll get the pink wish one! so cute!

Ahleessa said...

They're so cute! The packaging can sell me.