Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Lamy Cosmetics Real 97% Rice Paper Eating Mask Pack

Get It Beauty (a Korean beauty show) extolled the virtues of using rice paper as masks and it got so popular that brands decided to come out with their own! I would like to make them too but poking holes for my eyes and nose can be too much of a bother, so I shall stick to the ones manufactured by factories, hahaha~

(Source: lamy.co.kr/)

Name: Lamy Cosmetics 라미화장품 Real 97% Rice Paper Eating Mask Pack 리얼 97% 라이스페이퍼 이팅 마스크팩
Price: ₩ 6,000 for 20 ml
Made in: Korea

There are 3 variations altogether in Lamy Cosmetics's version: Black Rice 흑미, Green Tea 녹차 and Turmeric 강황. Each of them come with their own essences (Black Rice promises to brighten, Green Tea for moisture and Turmeric to firm), which you would use to soak the rice paper. Once the mask bloats up has drawn in the essence, slap it over your face and let it stay on for about 20 minutes.


These essences are enhanced with patented herbal ingredients including rh-EGF capsulised with Lecithin, Rosebud, Uncaria Rhynchophylla and fermented Red Ginseng to nourish and enable even the most sensitive skin to be able to use them without experiencing irritation. As a side note, I believe that these rice papers are edible, hence the name 'eating'.


The masks smells like the rice found in the kitchen while the essences are lightly fragranced. All in all, very natural and it didn't feel like I was applying something harmful on. The essence completely soaked into my skin once the 20 minutes was up. My face was exceedingly smooth to the touch, pores minimised and lines less obvious! I thought I was seeing things at first until I got confirmation from others! You bet I admired my own reflection for a long while! *coughs*


On top of my skin!

Anyways, they are not as convenient as regular hydrogel masks but they certainly make up for it with the awesome results. One other con would be the price, but otherwise, they are an excellent option to go for when your mug needs a little rejuvenation.


Disclosure: BNTGirls sample. Head on over to BNTNews for more exciting news, may it be K-Beauty, K-Fashion or K-Pop!

0 comments :