Monday, August 24, 2015

Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector [LR 2412 4% - Cx]



Name: Lancôme 랑콤 Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector 비지오네르 어드밴스드 스킨 코렉터 [LR 2412 4% - Cx]
Price: RM 292 for 30 ml
Made in: France

Visionnaire is a serum with Double Jasmonate Complex and smoothing ingredients to correct wrinkles, pores and skin texture in real time, and over time.

I can't vouch for all that but I can tell you that it gives me unparalleled softness when paired with Advanced Génifique (AG goes first). I don't know if it will work as well alone nor am I keen to find out because this combination is keeping my skin in tip top condition.

Good as it may be, I do have some frivolous concerns to grouch about:

Packaging
We are talking about plastic bottles here! A nice, hefty glass bottle would have reflected the premium price tag and also softened the blow to the wallet.

Scent
It is a bit too masculine for my tastes... if I am paying RM 292 for a serum, it wouldn't be too much for me to hope that it transports me to a spa? Then again, scents are very subjective.

What do you think? Have you used this serum [LR 2412 4% - Cx] or its predecessor [LR 2412 4%]?

The full ingredient list for Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector [LR 2412 4% - Cx]:
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate, Octyldodecanol, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Paraffium Liquidum/Mineral Oil, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 14700/Red 4, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, C14-22 Alcohols, Secale Cereale Extract/Rye Seed Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Adenosine, Polysilicone-11, Silica, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil/Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Limonene, Pentylene Glycol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Myristyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Methyldihydrojasmonate, Citronellol, Alumina, Parfum/Fragrance (FIL: B164756/1).

0 comments :