Monday, February 23, 2015

Mayfair Bodyline R3 Pro Facial

There is nothing more delightful than a facial or a bag but since a new bag is hard to come by, a facial I shall go for!


Mayfair Bodyline has many branches, and I visited the one at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. Before anything commenced, I sipped my tea and filled in forms (practically mandatory at all salons/spas)!


I was led to the centralised locker area and then my treatment room.




A program is tailored for each customer and since I lacked hydration, my therapist decided that the R3 Pro Facial was my best fit. It comprises of the following steps:

Tension releasing massage
Makeup removal
Cleansing
Toner
Exfoliation
Steaming
Extraction
Hyaluronic Acid serum
Ultrasound machine
Face massage
Mask
Shoulder massage
Toner, moisturiser + UV care

Mayfair Bodyline utilises products from Tegoder (a Spanish brand for those not in the know). Even their machines are imported from Spain!

My nasolabial folds reduced in severity and my face was significantly lifted immediately after the facial (if only I always looked like this!). The smooth egg-skin effect lasted about 5 days, which is the norm for most facials.

Despite all the extraction that went on, I only experienced minor redness. I was even okay with showing the whole world my bare face afterwards (the weekend before Chinese New Year, so you can imagine the size of the crowd)!

The R3 Pro Facial costs RM 250 and takes 1.5 to 2 hours in total.

Address:
Lot 7.01.02, Level 7,
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur,
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.

Telephone:
03-2141 1189

Hours:
10:30 AM - 8:30 PM

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/mayfair.bodyline.fans

0 comments :