Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Etude House Play Nail #329, #330 & #331


Clockwise from bottom: #329, #330, #331


#329 - #330 - #331

Name: Etude House 에뛰드하우스 Play Nail 플레이 네일
Price: ₩ 2,000 - 3,000 for 8 ml
Made in: Korea

#329 Christmas Carols 메리 캐롤송 and #331 Christmas Tree Star 나무 꼭대기 작은 별 are gorgeous glitters. I can't stop admiring my nails when I have them on. Plus how perfect are they for Christmastime? I can't help but to shudder when I think of the acetone bath my nails have to endure when it is time to remove them though!

#330 Christmas Socks 머리 위 산타 양말 charmed my socks off (please ignore my tragic pun). It looks rather like an oxblood red, right? So sexy, so empowering! Even though it chips rather easily (methinks a top coat will do it a world of good), I still want to get backups. Yes, I like it that much!

Get 'em quick before the festivities come to an end! Buy here etudehouse.com.

Disclosure: Pink Bird samples.

1 comments :

Gen-zel said...

Wow! I so love the red shade! I think it will look lovely with the gold glitters on top! :)