Saturday, June 28, 2014

Bloop Fuzzy Germ Blaster



Name: Bloop Fuzzy Germ Blaster
Price: RM 4.90 for 29 ml

Any germaphobes reading this post? Bloop's Fuzzy Germ Blaster is clearly meant for you!

This range is not your garden variety (at least over here) because of the many scents or powers as it is called by Bloop in their blurb. The one pictured, Fuzzy, is a cheery yellow gel that promises to slash 99.9% germs.

It leaves my paws lightly scented and clean but parched. It is way too drying! I have used my fair share of hand sanitisers and this takes the cake. By the way, I have been wondering a while... can anyone tell me what is the purpose of the blue beads? I don't see it doing anything besides leaving hands grainy.

If given a choice, I would rather clean my hands with soap+water, followed by hand wipes and my final selection would be hand sanitisers. That said, the 29 ml size is perfect to toss in the bag - it is really good to have around on the go or when one is in a pinch, haha!

It even has holders but that would bump the price tag up to RM 12.90 from the initial price of RM 4.90. To buy, visit bloop-bloop.com.

The full ingredient list:
Actives:-
Triclosan 0.3%

Inactives:-
Water (Aqua, Eau), TEA-Lauryl Sulfate, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Lauramide DEA, Fragrance (Parfum), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tetrasodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

2 comments :

Gen-zel said...

Love the name, germ blaster plus the cute packaging. I also prefer hand soap and water but when we travel, we have no other options but these. Good thing they come in cute sizes that can easily be tossed in our kit!

Yoannita90 said...

im hand sanitizer gal! It always stay in my purse all times! I also wondering what blue beads actually do for your hands except for exfoliating? if that make sense? lol idk...! great post!