Name: Caudalie 꼬달리 Divine Oil 디바인 오일
Price: € 23.70 for 100 ml
Made in: France
Huile Divine (French for Divine Oil) is based on four vegetable oils, Grape Seed Oil, Hibiscus Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil and Argan Oil, which make up 60% of the composition. Caudalie's patented blend of anti-ageing extracts, Resveratrol, Viniferine and Polyphenol, attribute to the remaining 40%. As with all products Caudalie, Divine Oil is free from parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, mineral oil and sodium laureth sulphate.
This is how the oil is described:
Moisturises, nourishes and enhances the face, body and hair, thanks to its unique formula made with exceptional blend of oils combined with our patented anti-oxidant Polyphenols. It envelops the skin with a subtle, floral and sun-kissed fragrance with woody notes.
Divine Oil is a multi purpose oil - you can use it on your face, body and hair. For the purposes of research, I bought the biggest size, 100 ml. The lengths I go for beauty blogging hahaha *clears throat*
The presentation is really something. The bottle is impeccably made and aesthetically pleasing - an amber glass with a cluster of grapes grooves at the back, topped with a wooden lid. I know I extolled the virtues of spray dispensers in an older review, but after a revaluation, I decided that drizzers are the way to go. They are much more convenient and less prone to making a mess (splotches of oil everywhere).
The oil works brilliantly. It melts into the skin without leaving greasy traces, so you need not recoil at the mere thought of looking shiny. Divine Oil promises to moisturise, nourish and enhance, and surprisingly (or not) it actually delivers! I reserve it for my hair and body because I have a multitude of different oils serving my face.
If green moss on tree barks can smell sophisticated, then Divine Oil has captured the very essence of this unique spin to a T. The scent is a let down. I expected more from it after reading so many glowing reviews. But hey, I get it because scents are very personal!
At RM 130 for a 100 ml bottle at KENS Apothecary and Sephora Malaysia, this is one of the best budget beauty products out there.
The full ingredient list for Divine Oil:
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Isoamyl Cocoate*, Coco-Caprylate*, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Tocopherol*, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Citric Acid*, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol.