Saturday, March 19, 2011

[LoveShoppingholics] Neo Vision Sunflower Edge Hazel

Neo Vision Sunflower lenses in the colour hazel! Neo Vision lenses are KFDA approved and the manufacturing process is certified by ISO 9001.


Name: Neo Vision Sunflower Edge Hazel
Price: US$ 28.90 for 1 pair
Base curve: 8.6 mm
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Water content: 45%
Prescription: 0.00 to -8.00
Life span: 1 year disposal

Thanks to LoveShoppingholics, I got to try my first ever pair of circle lenses ♥♥♥

Colour ★★☆☆☆☆☆
The Sunflower series has a dark limbal ring with tapered spokes. The main colour isn't a true hazel as the name implied that it'd be.. it shows up as a brown in the white lens case. Personally I'm not too keen on the colour, it leans too much to the red end of the spectrum on my eyes. That being said, I was pleasantly surprised by its opacity, it shows up very well even on my dark brown eyes.



Enlargement ★☆☆☆☆☆☆
The diameter is just nice for a beginner - I didn't have any difficulties popping it into my eyes (Twitter friends might have noticed that I faced problems taking them out during my trial run but that's an embarrassing story that I shall share some other time ahaha) and it gives a subtle enlargement. If your tastes run towards the gigantic dolly eyed looks, you might want to give the Sunflower series a miss as it won't provide you with that effect.


Comfort ★★★★★★☆
They are uber comfortable on that I didn't even remember that I was wearing them! I wore them three to four times prior to the write up of this review, and each time I had them on for six hours or so. It can feel a little drying after some time but that can be easily rectified by using eyedrops.




PRODUCTS USED


FACE
♥ Sonia Rykiel L'Atout Eclat Sublime S
♥ Stage Cosmetics Picture Perfect Foundation 02 Fairy
♥ Flirt Peek-A-Blush Sheer Powder Dapple Apple

EYES
♥ Kate Gradical Eyes A GY-1
♥ Lavshuca Melting Eyes BR-1
♥ Sana Newborn W Eyeliner L1 (Black & Black)
♥ DJ 采粧 07 lashes

The amount of detail put by loveshoppingholics.com's team into assembling a package is amazing: layers and layers of bubble wrap, pretty gift box, cute free lens case and even a thank you card! The packages that I send to my friends are so woefully inadequate comparatively *fail*


Now that I've graduated from circle lenses for kindergartners, I'd say that it's time to try the big guns: lenses with larger diameters!!!

PS: Push the plastic cap up and out of the way from the opposite side of the arrow (only for Neo Vision vials).

Disclosure: Press samples.

1 comments :

Apurpleguitar said...

im confused.  http://shoppingholics.com/goods.php?id=82 it's not letting me choose the prescription strength? it just says 0.00 on both drop-down menus