Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Integrate Accent Eyes PK760 Review, Swatches, EOTD

I'm on a roll with FOTDs!! Umm sort of.. today's entry is an EOTD on Integrate's Accent Eyes in PK760 haha~

The Accent Eyes palettes were first released in 2008 as part of Integrate’s fall collection. There are a total of eight palettes in this range which spans from fall 2008 till spring 2009.

(Source: shiseido.co.jp/ie/)

PK760 deserves a special post as this is my first ever Japanese drugstore palette. I’ve never been an eyeshadow fan thus acquiring this palette was a monumental step in becoming the eyeshadow palette fiend that I am today (^ ω ~)


Name: Integrate Accent Eyes PK760
Price: ¥ 1,575 for 4 g
@cosme rating: 4.1
Release date: 21.2.2009

Packaging: Simple and unassuming. The lid is silver with a clear faceted window; the bottom is black plastic.


Colour: The white highlight color and the pale pink main color have a pearly sheen, whereas the silvery white nuance color and deep indigo shade color are shimmery with colourful sparkles.



Natural light



Muted flash

Swatches~


Texture: The white and pale pink shadows are soft and creamy. The silvery white and deep indigo colours are drier and rougher to the touch due to the presence of shimmer particles. They have fairly good pigmentation.

Thoughts: I like this one enough to consider getting the other colours especially BR730 and BR750. BR730 and BR750 are famous for being dupes to Lunasol Lighting For Eyes 04 Neutral and Coffret D’or 3D Lighting Eyes 05 Gold Tones. I know, I've said before that Lavshuca's BR-1 (read here) might be a dupe but it's not!! however, BR730 is truly somewhat similar to Neutral. Since I own Neutral, I should probably get BR750 only (^ ω ~)

The look I sported with this quad.



Eeeep, smudgy lower lashes!

Other products used:
  • Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner (Deep Black)
  • Taiwanese cross 12 lashes

If you have any recommendations on other products from Integrate, let me know in the comment section!

0 comments :